Thursday, October 18, 2007

Groundhog Day: Kucinich-Paul

A response to my earlier Post, Groundhog Day, asked:

Why is Cindy not supporting - or even mentioning - Dennis or Ron?


My reply:

I can only speculate, but my impression is that Sheehan needs someone to run her campaign who thinks like Che Guevara (but without the violence). Someone who subscribes to my philosophy that, "When you don't like the way the game's going, change the rules". A risk taker, a rule breaker, someone extremely sharp and mentally quick on their toes. Cindy's heart is in the right place, she has the right idea--a pox on both political parties--but she can't do it all by herself.

Why should Cindy support politicians who support the one-party system we have today?

For the Dennis Kucinich (I still support him, but I'm a realist) and Ron Paul supporters: How about Dennis & Ron declare, forget about the Primaries, to Hell with the one-party system we have today, and create a new party ala Ross Perot and run as a team--Dennis for President, Ron as Dennis' Veep?

TLC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home