Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Robin Williams, RIP

July 21, 1951 - August 11, 2014


Carpe. Hear it? (whispering) Carpe. Carpe Diem. Seize the day boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
--John Keating in Dead Poets Society

Ah, yes, divorce... from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet.

Our job is improving the quality of life not just delaying death.
--Patch Adams in Patch Adams

I believe Ronald Reagan can make this country what it once was... a large Arctic region covered with ice.

I wonder what chairs think about all day: "Oh, here comes another asshole."

See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.

I went to rehab [for alcoholism] in wine country, just to keep my options open.

Some are born great.  Some achieve greatness.  Some get it as a graduation gift.

When I was growing up they used to say, "Robin, drugs can kill you." Now that I'm 58 my doctor's telling me, "Robin, you need drugs to live." I realize now that my doctor is also my dealer...

Death is nature’s way of saying, ‘your table is ready.’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home