Sunday, August 27, 2017

Dick Gregory, October 12, 1932 - August 19, 2017

I never learned hate at home or shame. I had to go to school for that.

I don't know why America always thinks she has to run all around the world forcing people to take our way of governance at the barrel of a gun. When you've got something really good, you don't have to force it on people. They will steal it!

Because I'm a civil rights activist, I am also an animal rights activist. Animals and humans suffer and die alike. Violence causes the same pain, the same spilling of blood, the same stench of death, the same arrogant, cruel and vicious taking of life. We shouldn't be a part of it.
 
In America, with all of its evils and faults, you can still reach through the forest and see the sun. But we don't know yet whether that sun is rising or setting for our country.

I buy about $1,500 worth of papers every month. Not that I trust them. I'm looking for the crack in the fabric.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home