Thursday, October 05, 2023

FEMA "Test" And Birds In The Lab Mine: A Something Very Bad BurgerSu

I covered the FEMA “Test” on October 1st, and will have at least one more Post on the subject after I get through all of the material. In the meantime, some think the “Test” was a big nothingburger this time. Alas, not so.

_____________________________________________

From Larry Schwable, Posted on his FB Page on Wednesday, October 4, 2023, at 3:11 Pacific Time/6:11 pm Ohio Time.

So today, during the national test, I did a thing, let's call it an experiment for the sake of further learning....

I drove to the park where I knew there would be lots of birds, the experiment was to see if nature was affected by the test...

At 10 minutes after 2pm, with my devices secured and locked down, I started tinkering with the detailing of my car just to appear busy...

The next thing I know THE BIRDS began to screech and scream like they were in serious pain, it was right at 2:20 on the clock in my car...

I stood, and looked out toward the trees, where the screeching was coming from, all behind my car in the woods...

I waited, as time approached 2:50pm the obnoxious sounds began to subside, the birds were totally calmed and back to peaceful by 3pm...

What did I learn? That the testing affects living beings, as birds were literally screaming, to what extent were they affected, we will have to wait and see, in the meantime, stay frosty my friends...

#WTF






Substack Permalink:
https://terrylclark.substack.com/p/fema-test-and-birds-in-the-lab-mine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home