Saturday, April 28, 2007

Bu$h:Do Not Test My Will

"If the Congress wants to test my will as to whether or not I'll accept the timetable for withdrawal, I won't accept one," --George Dubya Bu$h, April 27, 2007 Source: SF Chronicle, April 27, 2007 ___________________________________ "This war is no convenience to me. For five years I've been shut off from the other world. I've not visited the theater, I've not heard a concert, and I've not seen a film.* "I live only for a single mission, to lead this battle because I know if there is not iron will power behind it, the battle will not be won. "I blame the General Staff because they, instead of always exhibiting iron will, have weakened the front officers, for when General Staff officers come to the front they spread pessimism." --Adolf Hitler, August 31, 1944, speaking to a group of German generals at his secret headquarters. Source: Time Magazine, October 8, 1945

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home