Monday, October 18, 2021

Truly All In This Together

Saw this in a feed:

Dear Vaccinated Friends,

I forgive you for the fact that all of you above the age of 30 have been spreading COVID-19 more than my unvaccinated friends.

You did not make the vaccine, nor did you mandate the segregation of society.

I do blame Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson for lying to all of us.

I do blame CNN, FOX, and the mainstream media for lying to all of us.

I do blame the FDA, CDC, and NIH for blocking lifesaving early multi-drug treatment protocol.

I do blame Anthony Fauci and Peter Daszak for funding gain of function bat coronaviruses at the Wuhan Lab.

I do blame Bill Gates, the Rockefeller Foundation, and the World Economic Forum for creating this vaccine passport communist credit system.

I do blame Joe Biden, Governor David Ige, and Governor Kathy Hochul for pushing this medical segregation system on Americans.

But I do not blame you, nor will I ever segregate you from our society.

Family and friends, vaccinated and unvaccinated, we are all in this together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home