Sunday, April 23, 2023

Asking The Right Questions

I've been reading Dr. Peter Breggin for over twenty years. While I don't agree with him 100% of the time, I do think he comes from a good place 100% of the time.

His article, Linked below, co-authored by his wife Ginger, asks some important questions about the relationships between RFK Jr, Steve Kirsch, and RM.

It's a long article, but well worth the time. I'll refrain from critiquing it in this Post, because I don't want to distract from the important questions Dr. Breggin raises. And for the reader, it's a good exercise in testing and honing one's analytical ability/critical thinking skills.


Robert Kennedy, Steve Kirsch, and Robert Malone--What’s It All About?



Substack Permalink:
https://terrylclark.substack.com/p/asking-the-right-questions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home