Sunday, May 21, 2023

Remembering Dr. Rashid Buttar

A copy/paste from Jonathan Otto's email of this morning:


It is with great shock and sadness that I recently learned about the passing of my dear friend, Dr. Rashid Buttar.

He passed away on May 18th, 2023, at his home, surrounded by his beautiful family, including his sons, and life partner Ashton Joyce.

No words can express what his sons Abie and Rahan, and Ashton are going through right now. Please keep them, and all the family members and close friends in your prayers during this heartbreaking time.

Dr. Buttar attended Washington University and graduated with a double major in Biology and Theology.

And then went on to earn a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences in Des Moines, Iowa.

Which soon set him on the incredible path to changing and saving hundreds of thousands of lives.

I feel so honored to have been part of his amazing journey and to have witnessed his absolute brilliance.

Dr. Buttar dedicated his life to sharing the truth about health without fear of judgment or threats. And in the most recent years, he continued uncovering the real dangers of COVID bioweapons.

He also helped so many to recover from the deadly effects of the so-called “vaccine” and had established one of the most successful, non-invasive treatments for even the most severe cancers.

Buttar stopped at nothing to share the truth because he valued life more than anything else.

And he will be remembered and missed dearly. Not only by his family, but by all of us who walked beside him on this journey to share the truth and save lives…

And certainly by the community of people whose lives he touched immensely.

Rashid had become one of my closest friends in this movement. I had first met him when I worked with Ty and Charline Bollinger with The Truth About Cancer as a producer back in 2015.

But as I started producing my own series I deepened my connection with Dr. Buttar as I reached out to him often to help myself and my audience understand some of his life-changing disease reversal protocols. This was groundbreaking and helped me and my followers immensely.

As the evils of COVID and the vaccines started taking place I was deeply troubled and felt a strong responsibility to do something about it, but I was afraid of the consequences. I was concerned for the social fall out, scared that my business would fail, and most of all, for my family and I's personal safety.

I felt that I had to speak to Rashid. I felt that I needed him, and that he could help me see through the situation, and he could help me to make the right decision.

That is exactly what he did. His courage was exactly what I wanted. I craved the authenticity and bravery I saw and felt in his soul, and took every word he said to heart.

He changed my life that day, and he continued to impact my life immensely over the past 3 years. Dr. Buttar set me on the deepest aspect of my life's mission, and I will be forever grateful to him for that.

As a tribute, I’d like to share a powerful interview with my dear friend, so that we can remember him for his incredible work - which I know will continue to save lives for years to come.

>>> Watch it here

With love,

Jonathan Otto

P.S. Dr. Buttar’s family has requested privacy during this difficult time and we send them our sincerest condolences for their heartbreaking loss.


Substack Permalink:
https://terrylclark.substack.com/p/remembering-dr-rashid-buttar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home